Interested in working with drivesec?
We are looking for:
We are looking for passionate, determined and proactive engineers to fill drivesec’s needs in the Embeded Software Engineer for Cybersecurity (either Junior or Senior). In this position, you will be responsible of the definition and development of security software for embedded devices.
In particular, you will be involved in
- Secure SW architecture and product design methodologies understanding;
- Secure SW components design and development (C and C++ mainly);
- Interface with final customer for Change Request management;
- Periodic alignment meetings with development team and project stakeholders;
- Training of junior SW engineers (Intern, Thesis development);
- Interface with third parties’ suppliers.
Opportunity to grow inside the company and be the coordinator of a team focused on building performing products for industrial technologies with passion and smoothly.
Our team is made of professionals with backgrounds as researchers, senior analysts and project managers that decided to gather and to exploit the opportunities of this market.
Possibility of smart-working.
Job related information:
Salary range proportional to the level of seniority
Location: Turin (Italy)
Language: English, Italian (B2+)
- Experience in SW engineering domain;
- Great knowledge of C/C++ programming languages;
- Knowledge of Secure architectures based on Secure Elements;
- Experience on certification, authentication and cryptographic material;
- Security devices (secure element), protocol, algorithms and tools;
- Secure programming;
- SW design methodologies, requirements management tools.
Preferred skills (according to each project):
- Automotive protocols and standards (e.g. CAN, J1939, UDS, XCP);
- Project management and technical leadership.
If your skills could be aligned to our expectations, please do not hesitate to forward your updated cv to email@example.com
The candidate will work with Sales Director and you will be participate in the definition and development of key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans, he will support Sales Director to meet agreed annual targets, build relationships and understand customer trends.
The Sales Account manager will be responsible for:
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets
- Support strategic planning that will help reaching targets and expand the customer base
- Analysing trends and support products contents definitions
- Building and maintain customers’ relationships
- Work with partners and manage the Partners’ network
- Communicating/ presenting products content to customers through proposals and presentations
drivesec offers the opportunity to grow inside the company and be the coordinator of a team focused on building performing products for industrial technologies (seamlessly and) with passion.
Our team is made of professionals with backgrounds as researchers, senior analysts and project managers that decided to gather to exploit the opportunities of this market.
Job related information:
Location: Turin Area
Language: English, Italian (B2+), German (desirable)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
- Knowledge on marketing and communications
- Outstanding listening and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
How to apply
Please send your CV (and a cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for an internship, send us your resume and a letter of presentation indicating period, duration of the internship and area of interest in the cyber world (SW development, HW, testing, standards and regulations… ).
The drivesec team will assess the applications received and contact you for the next steps.